Yousign is a European solution, existing since 2013, which aims to reinvent the experience around the electronic signature. Yousign is recognised as a certifying authority and is listed as a trusted provider by the European Commission.
Yousign is part of the new generation solutions, offering an application and an API that are easier to use, very simple to integrate with a tailor-made support. Approve, close, and sign the documents you need to drive your business.
Yousign issues its own certificates in accordance with the eIDAS regulation, making it a recognised certification authority (CA) in Europe. This level allows Yousign to provide more secure electronic signatures using digital certificates.
Yousign meets the requirements of European regulation and has eIDAS certifications.
Trusted third parties:
Yousign is a player in digital trust that protects both its customers and users, the data and documents exchanged, and accepts legal liability for the services offered.
Yousign is included in the European Commission's global list of trusted service providers.
- The simpler way of saying yes : the easy to use, legally binding eSignature solution for all your documents
- Move your agreements across the line
- Approve, close, and sign the documents you need to drive your business
- Streamline your contract approval workflows
- Hosted in the EU : GDPR and eIDAS compliant
- Design approval processes that work for your team and boost your ops
- From deal-breaker to deal-maker