The ISO 9001 standard stipulates that the company must "establish and keep up to date written procedures to control all documents and data relating to the requirements of this International Standard".
THE ISO 9001 REQUIREMENTS ARE STATED IN THE MATTER OF :
- Distribution and approval of documents by authorized staff,
- Controlled management of the validation and distribution stages of the documentation,
- Secure access to documentation,
- Identification of revisions and their nature,
- Updates tracking,
- Reference list of revisions in force,
- Deletion of outdated documents.
Why stick to "written procedures" ?
Less formalism ... more actions! Discover the key features here that meet the requirements of ISO 9001 ...
SIMPLE AND SECURE MANAGEMENT OF DOCUMENT ACCESS AND DISTRIBUTION :
- Each project and service has its own dedicated collaborative workspace
- Access to spaces and their documents are managed by business managers
- The structure of spaces can be hierarchical as cross-sectional, while remaining simple to understand
- Documents can be shared between multiple locations without any duplicate files, an exclusive GoFAST "multi-location" feature,
- The system administrator has no default access to content (authorization given by business managers)
- Each working document can have its publication version to control distribution in spaces with a wider audience
MONITORING OF DOCUMENT ACTIVITY, MANAGEMENT OF CENTRALIZED VERSIONS AND EXCHANGES :
- Each file update is versioned and numbered, with time stamp and identified contributor,
- All versions remain accessible (unless voluntarily deleted),
- Possibility to leave comments and annotations to describe the nature of the updates,
- All exchanges concerning a document are centralized and accessible to members of the project and / or service team,
- Online editing with lock through its Office suite or co-editing with the integrated Collaborative Suite, guarantee that no version is "overwritten" by a colleague,
- All document activity (additions, modifications, comments, etc.) is included in a summary notification in compliance with rights, as well as on the activity feed in real time.
NB: The Collaborative OnlyOffice Suite is integrated only in GoFAST Enterprise Edition (possibility to edit with lock with its MS Office Suite, Libre Office ... with GoFAST Community Edition)
THE WORKFLOWS ENGINE TO CONTROL THE VALIDATION AND DISTRUBUTION STAGES OF THE DOCUMENTATION:
- Simple to start a process on a single document or a set of documents,
- The documents remain attached to the process until its completion,
- Collaborators with access to the document are informed of current or archived processes,
- Possibility to model workflows adapted to business processes (management of invoices, letters, contracts, agreements, etc.),
- Guarantees compliance with the stages of development, verification, validation, correction, signature and distribution,
- The history of the stages and exchanges linked to the process remain accessible at all times to the workflow stakeholders.
NB: workflows are only available with GoFAST Enterprise Edition
THE CONCEPT OF RETENTION PERIOD :
- Possibility to create and manage "Categories" of document by Collaborative Space and to associate with a retention period (ex: category "Invoice" available in the space "Administrative Service" triggers a retention period of 10 years on documents),
- Documents with the current retention period are read-only to respect their good compliance,
- Documents with the current retention period are identified and indexed by the powerful search engine,
- Once the retention period is reached, an alert is sent to the designated archivist,
- The retention period allows the preparation of documents for archiving (for example, transfer to a Record Management System).